It's been bank holiday here, which meant a three day weekend.
On Saturday we took advantage of the windy weather and the lukewarm sun and went for a walk.
Some things I noticed:
- for almost every beautiful thing on the way there was an equality ugly one. Lots of trash in green areas, beautiful graffiti art covered in tags, or a dad playing with his kid and kicking a ball to the walls of an ancient ruin.
- Dave seems to be a popular name for dogs.
- some dog owners like to talk a lot about their companions.
- we don't need to go too far from the house to see beautiful places.
- a new selling tactic discovered - this woman who was selling clothes at the bottom of the woods brought a small tent with her for people to try them on.